Friday, February 19, 2010

My Story- Chapter 3!

Of TIRING pleasures & insane TRANSITIONS....


The city outskirts never looked so scary! Or let’s say, the fear inside me made d journey scary! I was sweating like hell... it was around 3:30 am & I was almost a hundred kms away from my comfy home!! I never missed my home, my room, my couch this much!! After I dreamt d same! After my 8th dream i couldn’t sleep again or rather I dint want to!! Mabbe that was a very bad step that I took... I had no dreams... I din want to have any... but do I regret now? Mabbe!! Mabbe not! Coz it helped jus for few days, after which thing worsened! My condition degraded day-by-day!

Forget dreams I started going into Trans! Things started happening in front of my eyes.... while i was bathing, while I ate, worse even when I was driving, I missed just a few accidents, ya hell I JUST missed 26 accidents! And these continued my dreams to make my dream count 28!
Viren at last started paying attention to my bloody dreams or my visions, Whatever! Were they some illusions beyond my imagination?

He dint allow me to drive anymore! He pestered me to go to a psychiatrist! He was behind my ass and finally took me to one!
D doc said it was just a psychic imbalance syndrome due to my over watching of horror, thriller and sci-fi movies!! He asked me to stop watching ‘em for few months! Also, asked me to reduce boozing!
'f**k  him' thought me and Viren while coming outta his clinic! We went, bought beer and some more horror flicks and spent a scary boozy evening!
After getting home that evening, i started googlin bout people who dreamt this way and also bout d info on d missing islands. Huh. Few more islands went missing in d vicinity of the first missing island... the US was doubling its army in size! And the Japanese and Russians are thinking that the Us is doing this to destroy em! F**k em!
As I was reading this stuff, someone rang the door bell... 

It was Deepika... with her baggage! "What d f**k r u doing her with all that luggage u witch?" said I with a petrified expression on my face!
Took a lotta courage to tell her about my strange happenings, she was worried a lot about me when i told this to her that morning! She said that she was going on a tour with her friends and she would come back real quick and asked me take are! But here she was! Why wouldn’t i be bewildered?

She pushed me aside, leaving her bags & got into my flat! She fell flat on d couch shouting 'bring em in'...and I, like a very dutiful servant took em in and shut d door behind me!
'May I know what’s happening?' I asked her!
She said, rather shouted in a very hyper excited tone 'am staying with u and taking care of you for a while'...
Now I shouted 'What? I mean wow! Is this true? U & me! Me & u! Together! All alone! Together! Wow!" I was jumping with joy now!
"Oh yes baby!" she said as she got up and checked out my pc! The monitor had d news bout the islands on it!

 "So now, temme all" she said!
I asked "everything?"
"Yea everything! Your dreams and all" she said lying down on the couch! She looked sexy! Umm! I felt a twitch!
But then I sat on a chair beside her told her all from the beginning till my docs visit., she laughed, gasped, sighed., let out few f**ks by d time I was done with it...
Period.

"So what do u think it is?'' she asked!
I gave out a sigh & said "Like I know!"
"Dipps, things r becoming hard for me to take"! I said...  She got up and hugged me then! I hugged her even tight and felt her aroma! Umm!!
"Why do u smell this good' I asked her! She pushed me, and said "keep all your ideas to yourself... don’t turn em into actions!"
I grinned! Got up and held her by her waist! Ran my hands on her neck and pulled her closer and we smooched! The kiss was never this intense! Never this passionate! In seconds we were on my bed... kissing, biting, and groping for each others things! I ran my lips on her neck, on her whole silken body! Minutes later we were under my blanket! Naked! And together!
Hour later strained, I lay beside her! And she resting her whole silken abode on my chest! I still felt a twitch!

"am tired and dozing!" said she! Kissed me again and slept!
The thought f dozing off, brought my thoughts closer to me! My soul...

So I took my beer can and went into my balcony! As I went into the balcony, the bright sunlight hit my eyes! ‘Strange!’ I thought. Checked my watch and it was 8pm! It is strange!
As I looked down my flat, my eyes popped out!

I saw few people carrying dead bodies into the building, I peeped into my flat and i didn’t find my room, didn’t find Dipps! The room turned into medieval period one! Weaponry, armoury, some paintings, the light from the sun got reflected on something and hit my eyes! Got near it and it was a sword, believe me it was awesome, golden handle, the sharp edges had encryptions on some unknown language, at least unknown to me! Somebody pushed open the door!

It was Viren! ‘It’s time we do something man!’ he shouted! He looked pissed off! ‘They’re killing our people like hell!’ he continued! ‘Let’s end this brother! End this rite now! I’m going with or without you, at least I’m gonna try ending this!’ saying this he went straight through the balcony....

I started running towards the balcony, suddenly somebody stopped me, looked around t’was Deepika. I looked around and everything was back to normal. I got scared and hug Deepika hard and started shouting her all that i saw! She took me to the bed, the whole night i hug her tight and slept! 

No comments:

About JaDeD

My photo
hyderabad, andhra pradesh, India
jaded!those of u who dnt know what jaded means,jaded means confused! Ya confused, i'm confused. but tell me is there anybody out there who can say "i'm not confused" let the reason be anything like, those who mugg up their books are confused bout how to b cool and people who are too cool to touch their books are confused bout how people mugg up so much! parents are confused with children and vice versa! And engineerin students like me are confused with their lives!!!!!!!!!